Lucca Summer Festival
Lucca, located just 80 km away from Florence, is a small city art, one of the most beautiful in Italy. We suggest to visit the city during the day and to stop there for the evening in order to attend to one of its concerts.
The Festival stage is, as usual, in Napoleone Square and it’s made up for people who loves live music.
During these years the stage hosted mega-names like Bob Dylan, David Bowie, Paolo Nutini, Oasis, The Killers, The Script and many more.
This year The Green Day were the first who played on the stage of the Summer Festival the 14th June but If you weren’t there don’t worry there are a lot of concerts you can be at.
• Tuesday 4th July – Imagine Dragons
• Saturday 8th July – Ms Lauryn Hill + Kamasi Washington
• Sunday 9th July – Ennio Morricone “The 60 years of music tour”
• Tuesday 11th July – Lp & Rag’n’bone Man
• Wednesday 12th July – Erykah Badu & Mary J. Blige
• Thursday 13th July – J-Ax & Fedez tour 2017
• Saturday 15th July – Robbie Williams + Erasure
• Friday 21th July – Il Volo
• Saturday 22nd July – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
• Sunday 23rd July – Kasabian
• Friday 28th July – Luis Fonsi
• Saturday 29th July – Panariello Conti Pieraccioni il tour
• Monday 31st July – Pet Shop Boys
• Saturday 23rd September – Rolling Stones
The tickets are on sale on TicketOne.
If you are interested and you want have fun and listen live music, but you don’t live in Lucca you can be there anyway.