Museums European Night
May 16, 2015 is the Night of Museum in all over Europe and the city of Florence is happy to take part in this great initiative. The main artistic and cultural sites will be open at the symbolic cost of 1€, or for free, also outside the usual visit time, from 7.00 pm to midnight.
The museums partecipant to the Night of Museum in Florence are:
– Galleria degli Uffizi, 7-11 pm (1€);
– National Museum of Bargello, 7-11 pm (1€);
– Museum of San Marco, 7-11 pm (1€);
– National Archeologic Museum, 7-11 pm (1€);
– Complesso monumentale delle Pagliere, 7-11 pm (free entry);
– Cenacolo di Andrea del Sarto, 7-11 pm (free entry);
– Villa Medicea della Petraia, 7-11 pm (free entry);
– Villa Medicea di Cerreto Guidi, 7-11 pm (free entry).
A great opportunity to discover the masterpieces of our cultural heritage!