Tuesday in Art: Free entrance to Florence’s Museums in the evening
Next months in Florence continues the initiative “Tuesday in Art“, launched in April 2011 until the end of the year. The event, scheduled for the last Tuesday of each month, will be held October 25th, November 29th and December 27th, 2011.
For the occasion, the museums that participate to the initiative will make some special openings, from 19:00 to 23:00, where it will be possible for anyone visit for free the most beautiful museums in Florence ,gratis.
Tuesday in Art is a project organized by the Italian Minister for Heritage and Cultural Activities arranged in many parts of Italy, including Florence, that will also allow at those people who work all day and does not have the time to enjoy the artistic beauty of Florence and its museums.
An excellent initiative to make known to everyone, Italians and foreigners, the richness of our cultural heritage and do something different and suggestive.
List of museums that participate to Tuesday in Art:
- Cappelle Medicee, Piazza Madonna degli Aldobrandini
- Galleria degli Uffizi e corridoio Vasariano , Via Della Ninna
- Galleria dell’Accademia, Via Ricasoli – October 26 Opening hours from 20:30 to 0:30
- Galleria d’Arte Moderna, Piazza Pitti
- Galleria Palatina e appartamento Palazzo Pitti, Piazza Pitti
- Museo del Bargello, Via del Proconsolo
- Museo San Marco, Piazza S. Marco
- Palazzo Davanzati, Via Porta Rossa.
Get now this opportunity! Use this to give you even a little holiday. If you want to find an accommodation in one of the charming streets of Florence, book now your room at hotels’ chain Ars Hotels .